Research Assistant (f/m/d) Software development in industry alliances
The Energy division develops ICT-based concepts and prototype systems for the energy industry, thus actively driving forward the digitization of the sector. In this way, significant contributions are made to the practical application of methods and technologies such as big data, digital platforms and artificial intelligence in the energy supply sector. Social and economic issues as well as aspects of sustainability are taken into account.
What you enable:
In our cross-thematic "Industry Cooperation Team", we deal intensively with the transfer of knowledge and innovations to the (regional) economy. In doing so, we prepare trend topics and current focal points in a comprehensible way and develop practical showcases/prototypes for use cases from industry and business. We are looking for reinforcement for:
- Development and programming of prototypes or demonstrators for industry partners
- Coordination of development activities within the team and with our industrial partners
- Independent familiarization with new technologies in energy informatics
What you bring to the table:
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science / business informatics or a computer science related field
- You are interested in various topics of software development and have first experiences in software development
- You are curious and like to learn independently new topics and technologies in computer science
- You have a very good command of German or English for direct coordination with the team and industry partners
What we offer you:
- The position is suitable for part-time work and can be easily combined with a parallel Master's degree (e.g. with 50% of the position).
- You can look forward to a very pleasant and interesting working environment.
- We actively support you in your further professional and scientific qualification.
- Compatibility of career and family is important to us - we support this, among other things, with flexible working hours, consideration of part-time options and home office.
- Tolerance, openness and equal opportunities towards people of all genders (m/f/d) are important to us.
- We would like to continue to increase the proportion of women in our workforce, which has been rising for years.
- We give preference to applications from severely disabled persons who are professionally suitable.
- Your position is limited to 24 months with the option of extension and will be remunerated according to TV-L 11.
Dr. Jürgen Meister
Further information on the application process and data protection can be found at https://t1p.de/OFFIS-Application-Data-Protection.